Melania Brescia is a 19-year-old Spanish girl who started taking photos only two years ago. Since she was studying arts, many people around her had a camera and she became curious to experiment it too. Although she concedes that she has to learn more to have a real experience in photography, we notice that she already has her own style. She mainly focuses on the use of light and women portraits. Most of her models are relatives, which makes her feel more comfortable when it comes to shoot.
Forgive me first love, but I'm tired
Forgive me first love, but I'm tired
King of the Kingdom of me
King of the Kingdom of me
Swimming pool
Swimming pool

Walking Taking pictures Stripes Secret box Light and dark Imagine Gooseberries Fade and then return Doing her hair Swimming pool King of the Kingdom of me Forgive me first love, but I'm tired