Monday, May 16, 2011

Pacquiao vs Mosley -Mosley Push Pacquiao - referee Kenny Bayless have Mistake?





We might ask, who was the referee of the last Pacquiao vs Mosley fight?. We are talking about Kenny Bayless, many people said that Kenny is a veteran referee because he aside from refereed other great boxer he was also  officiated some of Manny's fights such as against Juan Manuel Marquez, Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton.

He is also known as the just referee. He has handled other super fights like the Mosley versus Mayweather fight and the De La Hoya-Mayweather fight.


As we remember Bayless said that:


"I've refereed both of them many times and I know their styles. I do know they both fight clean and that's what I'm expecting. A clean fight and believe it or not, I think that's what we are going to get is a clean fight. I don't foresee any problems that are going to develop. Their styles speak for themselves when they are in the ring."
 
 Now the question is, Bayless was mistaken for deciding Pacquiao as a down because  Mosley  treaded Pacquiao's right foot and push? In this situation, I think Bayless name was down also. We all seen that Pacquiao laugh his decision, since of course Pacquiao knows what really happen. In my opinion, Kenny was mistaken for this but of course we respect his decision since he has the power to decide. But anyway the fight was ended great and people was enjoy. I think that Pacquiao does not show his fast and quickness in this fight. Does it indicates that Pacquiao need to retire? or we still want him to fight against Mayweather.

No comments:

Post a Comment