Sunday, July 25, 2010

Compare Proscan 40" LCD TV - Proscan 40LD45Q 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Before, I was updated the daily news from TV both ABS and GMA. But I think 2 weeks from now our ANAM (Japan Brand) TV was closer to dead. Lol. So finally, no news, no mr bean, no MMK, no more videoke. It was nothing, silent, only just hearing cat meow. What a boring life. Try to think? I still have my idefier, so I can make noise with a noisy sounds. Darn. But still I need a TV.

So, just started scrolling over amazon and ebay. I have found out one of my favorite TV was Proscan 40" LCD TV - Proscan 40LD45Q 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV. Need to order it? hmmmm.. no idea at this moment. But I like it. All I need to do before purchasing it is to read the review.

The Review: 
"I bought this for my workout room and for the money it is excellent. It was easy to set up and the picture quality is very good. I have a $3500 1080p TV in my main room and the picture quality is only somewhat better. For the price this thing fully delivers. We looked locally at TV's and couldn't even get a 720p for this price. 
If you are going to nit pick or expect a $1000+ TV, then get your head screwed on right, it is not a high end TV but it is definitely not crap and the thing I really like about it is I have it up a little higher so I can see it to work out with but I can even see the picture and colors true when I'm on the floor stretching. 

+ Amazon prime $3.99 overnight shipping to my door. The local store couldn't beat that if they tried."






More Pictures...



Then Again I have found more positive reviews with the Proscan 40" LD45Q 40-Inch 1080p Full LCD HDTV. Therefore I decided to buy this TV...


Just waiting...............


Proscan 40LD45QC 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment