Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sandra Bullock Fooled Her Fans



I myself adhere that I was fooled by Sandra Bullock. Why? Yes like others asking on what will be the real reason that Sandra Bullock fooled me and you. It just all the about the news today where saying that Sandra bullock deal to hide her little boy.

Sandra was an award winning sexy actress garnered people of the world’s attention. Being the highly appreciated woman is also highly expected. Yes, she was very successful in her carrier.

As I read over OMG Yahoo News Sandra give me a shocking revelation that she manage to keep secret her little boy, Louis for a months. Sandra and little boy Louis Bardo great to be  the cover of the People Magazine.




Baby Louis reveals after the Oscar award of Sandra and he was veil few months ago with the age of three and one half months old. Little boy Louis was born in New Orleans.  The sexy Sandra is filing for a divorce with Jesse James because of his husband multiple affairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment